Bunbarabum! Hello glorious bloggers with magnificently striking blogs, I, Olga, present a tag with doses of happiness. The mind-blowing Princess @RoyalReader has invited me to give a shot at this. Click on the link and be prepared to dispose of your old expectations because it has reached an all time high when you check out The Royal Reader’s blog!
List Five Things That Make You Happy
- Pizza with pepperoni
- Pizza with bacon
- Pizza with pineapple
- Pizza with sun-dried tomato
Hahahaha. No. I don’t even recognize the last topping and I’ve never tried any of those, but pepperoni. Is that sun-dried tomato actually a thing? Aside my impulse to write about food with the potential to make me obese, let’s get down to it.
What else were you expecting? School? HA. Find me dead then at school. That’s a torture chamber meant to shove knowledge inside ears so you can hate school and focus your life collecting plastic bottles. When I was a child, I thought movies would always be better than books !! “Preposterous!” In seventh grade, I was waiting for my parents to pick me up from the gym and since the funnest thing to do would be to pluck off my eyebrows, I walked the block to Barnes and Noble to sit and the rest is history.
2.Learning new things
It’s confusing, isn’t it? As much as I despise school itself, I like teaching myself topics OUTSIDE from the mandatory subjects, like american sign language. I’m also planning to dig in into my AP calc book before I return.
OMILORD. Who doesn’t love it?! If you ever pass a restaurant called “Olga Delicacy” go inside, waste money, and ask for the owner! You’ll find me in the alley, behind the restaurant attempting to smuggle fresh food in my pockets and preparing to make a run for it.
4. Helping people
Whether it may be helping someone overcome an insecurity or lending them a dollar for a bag of chips, a rush of pride jolts my heart. It’s a big reason why I want a job in the law area.
5. Family and close friends
The last is the most meaningful. Nerdy as it may seem there’s nothing better than going to the movies with the family and creating jokes with a sibling. My close friends and I always have a blast because I can be at my most crazy with them!
List Five Songs That Make You Happy
- Hero by Mariah Carey- I become an emotional wreck when I listen and whisper (because my horrible singing voice can crack every glass window around the globe) the words to the song.
- Propuesta Indecente by Romeo Santos- My hispanic soul loves and dances the chicken dance to this song.
- The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra- With my adoration for ballroom dancing, I can’t allow myself to not dance the foxtrot whenever I hear Sinatra’s voice.
- All me by Drake ft. 2 Chainz & Big Sean- Rapping isn’t my forte, but a girl has gotta learn somehow.
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song by Will Smith- THE BESTEST.
Thank you for reading! Your time is greatly appreciated… I sound like an old hag. Hope you guys are doing well and from my dome to yours, goodnight!