Yes! I have been nominated by the obviously multi-talented and extremely superb book blogger Princess @Royal Reader. I did this in a total of ten minutes and had to post because my blog reminds me of a vacant parking lot. Down to the serious stuff, I want to thank Princess and share the greatness of her blog with you all! Click here if you eat food.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
1. Do you prefer buying books or borrowing them from the library?
Buying all the way. The word “borrowing” doesn’t exist in my dictionary. I love my books and prefer to idolize them from my shelf.
2. If you could direct one book-to-film adaptation of your choice (that hasn’t been made yet), which book would you turn into a film?
Huff. I love to many and too much. I’ll pick something I’ve recently read like Caraval by Stephanie Garber. The magic and scenery I depicted in my mind needs to come to life!!
3. We all go through horrible reading slumps, but was there any book that was so hard to get through that it put you off reading for a while?
The Raven Boys. I made it ten pages in and fell asleep. Not because it was humdrum. I was simply at a loss of energy. The next time I went for a go, I was reading, but I wasn’t. Okay, that made no sense. To break it down, you know how someone can stare at the words of a page, but not visualize what is occurring? Like they don’t understand. That’s the disease that plagued me. I was a zombie straight out of the Walking Dead except I don’t look like I’m in need of sunscreen or the poster child for what drugs can do to you or do I?
Nominees: *If I forgot anyone, don’t worry because I’ve racked up a list of tags I’ve yet to complete!
- When it comes to books, what is your preferred genre and what in particular made you love it so much?
- What career would you like to pursue in the future? Publisher? Author? Secret Ninja? Dancing Minnie Mouse at Disneyland?
- Does it take you awhile to type your reviews or other blog posts? Which, by far, has been your favorite book to review? Add a link!
That’s it for this post! Thank you so much for making it to here. Your the bestest! (Yeah, I know. Not a real word, but I will formally talk to Webster one day about it.) An end to the school year is coming and the adrenaline is already pumping through my veins! Do you have any plans for this summer? I don’t. Feel free to make me jealous in the comment section. Hope your slapping negativity in the face!
What’s Next: Check in to find out!