*happy dance all day everyday* Well guys this year has been making my head spin but in the sweetest way imaginable. With the awards people have nominated me for to the new and the creative tags that I’ve seen, has proved the hope for an impeccable year. Well noticeably it won’t be as impeccable as a white pristine suit but I’m nevertheless gonna focus on the positives! If you have been tagged already, congrats and I apologize for adding another notification!
Time to thank the silly excellent writer/aerialist blogger Princess @Royal Reader. Her blog is jaw dropping because of her detailed book AND movie reviews. She does it all! If you love writing, check her blog out!
1.) Display the award on your blog.
2.) Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3.) Share 7 facts about yourself.
4.) Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
*cracks knuckles and flinches at the pain*
Um um um um anyone like Doritos? Hehe. You know the spicy ones or the cool ranch?… As you can already tell I’m no expert with this so I’m gonna stop the food talk and get down to business.
- My passion besides reading and writing is bringing justice meaning I’m in the law circle. I always wondered what would I be exactly in that scene. I’ve realized my love for criminology outshines the choice to be a prosecutor. Incase you don’t know criminology is the study of crime and criminals. Everything about the topic fascinates me and knowing I could help someone with the information pushes me more! Yes I know I’m a geeky justice league nerd.
- Like Princess I love acting. My fledgling self has been in love since . When my parents couldn’t take me to classes anymore I actually took scenes from T.V. shows or pretended to be Nancy Drew in The Secret of the Old Clock. I even signed myself up to be in an acting agency when I got my first computer. You heard right. Not laptop, big old computer that I loved like a teddy bear. I’m also a techno nerd. Wink wink. I was eight when I signed up. I was a little girl with big dreams, don’t judge! I ended up getting a call and I swear you could see steam coming out of my mom’s ears.
- When people usually meet me they yell out, “ARE YOU ASIAN?!” or the classic “ARE YOU MEXICAN?!” My family is multicultural but to not spend an hour telling them where I’m from I only say Bolivia and Peru since I’ve visited Bolivia and my father was born in Peru. I really don’t know why it was necessary to write this fact but my brother wanted tacos and asked where my truck was… yeah the love in this family is REAL.
- I love swimming so if you dump me in the pool instead of chasing you with a giant swan inflatable I’ll be swimming away freestyle. (But I’ll most likely take away your Hershey Bar later as payback.😉)
- I’m IN LOVE with MARVEL and DISNEY. It’s a sandwich combining everything DELICIOUS IN THIS UNIVERSE IN ONE. Let me explain. When I was in Pre-K I got this mirror in Toys R Us that had Ariel’s picture on the front, till this day my friends remember when I looked in the mirror and renamed myself Ariel. Now I don’t know what I was thinking but I was head strong about flapping my flipper and swimming in the ocean. (Find me at the movies in line for Beauty and the Beast soon!!!) Marvel wise: Since all superheroes have different powers, I didn’t want to be a carbon copy so I took my wand that came with my Alex Russo halloween outfit and said I was the “good witch”… My mom knew and dressed me up as one for the following Halloween.😊
- I’m into all types of music. My preferred songs are from the 80’s-never to late to bust a move- but I listen to as far as the scale can go from classical to rap. I can be doing the foxtrot and then a minute later say in a continuous cycle the lines to a Drake song.
- Me, Olga , am an adventurous seeking person. Perhaps you can say I like to try it all but living in this neighborhood it’s sort of impossible because there’s not much to do. I’m the girl who if you told can’t climb a tree will get a stepladder and then climb the damn thing. Later when I fall I might regret it but at least it will be a great story to tell the kids!😃
TADAAAA *minion voice*. Now you know a bit more about little ol’ crazy me. Did you truly survive? Count to five, eat potato chips, and see. 😉
Nominations are in order:
Can I nominate Princess @Royal Reader again? Is that a rule?… Rules are meant to be broken once in a while… eh. Let me not give her a headache.
Devashri @Dev’s Daily Reads (As her best friend it’s my obligation to tag her or I get pounded with marshmallows.)
Mandy @Book Princess Reviews (Why wouldn’t I tag a fabulous blogger?)
Maya @Maya Hearts Books (Why shouldn’t we follow perfect blogs like hers?)
Lemonade and Literature (Never underestimate the encounter of you and a once in a lifetime blog.)
Tiana @The Book Raven (Tiana just got 400 followers, you know what that means. APPLAUD FOR A FELLOW BLOGGER/AWESOME REVIEWER.)
Megan @BookSlayerReads (Why are you still here reading??… click on the link oh lovely reader!)
Eliza @Dusk Angel Reads (Don’t ask why, she’s amazing!)
Ellie @Ellie’s Book Shelf ( *clicks on link* *jaw drops* *prays to the angels my blog could be as good as hers*)
Sofia @BookishWanderess (You know the awesomeness of blogs like these really get to you. *tears prick eyes*)
Wonderful Words 101 (I just started following and might I say it’s Grammy worthy!)
Congrats to you guys! If you have been nominated already than just know your blog was too good to not be nominated again. I’m not at all apologizing, deal with your awesomeness.
That’s it for today! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Remember you’re special and let no one else make you think different. Have a great week!
What’s next you ask- lookie here:
Quote of the Week
The Horror Movie Book Tag
Random Thought Post
Update on reading and reviews