My second award nomination! Holy pig in a blanket and gravy (although I don’t like it) I can’t believe it. Really I thought no one would recognize this blog until the zombie apocalypse when people need to scour the internet for a sacrifice. BUT thanks to another incredible beautiful blogger like Maya @Maya Hearts Books childish me was reminded of a thing called confidence. Her blog is well organized and her reviews are thorough and informative! Check it out peeps. Thanks Maya, you rock!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave to you.
- Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers who you think deserve the award.
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them!
- Create 11 original questions for the next nominees to answer.
1. Find a book on your bookshelf that has had a big impact on your life, then tell us why.
Phew I got several but I’m gonna turn the wheel and make it land on: The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Why? I felt a connection to the character who suffered from anxiety and it helped me push myself forward.
2. When did you start reading books for fun?
When I was in sixth grade I had ten bucks that I tricked my mom into handing me for books while I really desired to get food instead. The Book Fair opened and I got smacked with a pang of guilt so I ended up dragging myself to the shelves and picking up a random book, The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington. Turning over the last page in the book I marked my love for reading there.
3. What is the most important thing on your desk right now?
I don’t have a desk… but I’ve been wishing upon every chocolate bunny I see at Rite Aid for a desk!
4. What is the one thing you love doing the most?
STAR WARS- Swimming, Twirling, Apple Picking, Reading & Writing, Art, Running, Sleeping
5. What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?
I took this test two times because I was home sick with a brain telling me to answer the questions correctly so no one knows I’m a wacko doodle.
1st time- INFP, -A/-T
2nd time- ENFP-T
6. What are your views on the 2016 USA election?
As a US citizen I say, ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *cries* I wish to work in the FBI in the future so let me end it here.
7. Which is your favorite bookish blog?
OH STRING CHEESE. I don’t have favorites in anything except when it comes to food- anything fried related over string beans and everything else healthy. You might be thinking “oh Olga do you have a death wish?” My answer: Of course not or I wouldn’t be able to play pranks on my brother or pretend to sing good in the shower with my shampoo container as a microphone. I’m just a firm believer in living your life like there’s no tomorrow. If you want an idea to my preferred blogs just see below at ‘My Community’ where some of the superior bookish blogs are held. 😀
8. Do you use social media to put your blog out there? If so, which platforms do you use?
UMMUMUMUM. I would love to utilize Instagram more but I don’t have the backgrounds and accessories I see people use to take their pictures. I’m also striving to go on Goodreads and Twitter often to keep readers updated!
9. Which of all the posts you have ever published is your favorite? Why?
I love all my posts dearly. My favorites would have to be from the ‘Quote of the Week’ category because they are meant to inspire others.
10. How many languages do you speak?
I speak two- ingles y español. Currently, I’m enrolling in a class to practice on how to pronounce the words better because I stick out like dark chocolate among caramel in my familia.
11. Do you consider yourself a feminist?
I am a young girl still attempting to find the right headband to wear in the morning or emoji to add to the end of a text so I’m not fully prepared to label myself as a feminist until I fully comprehend feminism itself.
- Why do you read if you could be doing anything else?
- Do you consider youself a pessimist or you always the friend to lift up another’s spirits?
- Who is your favorite protagonist and antagonist of all worldly time? (doesn’t have to be from a book)
- Do you like being called a nerd or can that seem insulting in a way to you?
- Have you begun to complete a few of your goals for the new year?
- Are you a sweatpants and large shirt person or do you plan out your tumblr outfit to feel comfortable?
- Do you have a sweet tooth or bathe in the joy of knowing your gonna live longer?
- Are you a fan of ordering online or do you prefer going to the store?
- Have you ever had the chance to meet an author of your favorite book?
- How long have you been reviewing and is it what you expected?
- Lastly, what other interests do you have besides reading and/or writing?
Thank you so much for reading until here! I’m flabbergasted you didn’t stop and grab a slice of fresh made pizza while ambling over to the T.V. Have a good day and don’t let anything prevent you from rising to achieve your accomplishments!