ONE OF THE GREATEST DAYS OF MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS. I’M JUST TRYING TO CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT CAUSE YOU KNOW… I WANT TO PROVE I’M NOT THAT CRAZY. Trying real hard here.
I feel like I just entered lala land and have been floating for centuries. Fireworks are a crucial necessity to what I have to type next. Jasmine @ How Useful It Is nominated always-hungry me for the Mystery Blogger Award. *SEES BEAUTIFUL DISPLAY OF FIREWORKS IN THE SKY* When I first saw the post I thought whoever was nominated is a lucky duck and maybe one day that will be me. I carried on and kept reading. I made it to the end and believed I would be needing a more stronger prescription for my glasses. I read it over a bunch or million times to be positive. Jasmine thank you so much and everyone you must check out her blog. She’s very well organized, an amazing blogger, and has the awards to prove it.
Okoto Enigma generated this award and her is why–
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get.
This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
1.Put the award logo/image on your blog
2.List the rules.
3.Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4.Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5.Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6.You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7.Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8.Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9.Share a link to your best post(s)
3 facts about moi:
1. I’m currently watching christmas movies on the hallmark channel. Who else loves LOVES christmas?
2. My eyebrows remind me of hairy caterpillars that refuse to evolve.
3. When someone says “you don’t have the guts to do this” or “you can’t” I have to prove them wrong.
Questions from Jasmine:
1) What do you like to do most this time of year?
I like to eat. It’s the best excuse because no one can say your eating to much. They made all that food for a reason and I’m not taking that for granted!
2) Have you already plan for how many books you will read next year?
I’ve already typed up a list of the books (longer than my list of homework ) which the world hopefully will deliver to my door step.
3) What is your #1 goal next year?
My goal is to never give up on blogging even when I feel like I’m stuck.
4) Are you happy with the direction your blog is heading?
I’m ecstatic with the results because truthfully I didn’t believe anyone was going to notice.
5) Weird: What extreme do you go to take care of books you own?
I can be considered the freakiest of all with this. I do not allow under any circumstances for anyone to lay their hand five inches near my books. My trust issues break every scale. 😀
Now I nominate: (Order here doesn’t matter)
- Literary Dust
- An Obvious Oblivion Blog
- Royal Reader
- Lynn Thaler | Random Life Thoughts
- Cristian Mihai
- Psychedelic Psychological Philosophy
Congratulations to everyone and know that you deserve the recognition. If I didn’t list your name IT’S OKAY because you are still a wonderful blogger!
Question for Nominees:
- What motivates you to get up in the morning when you feel your laziest?
- Do you plan out what your going to do the next day or are you a go-with-the-flow type of person?
- What is your favorite time of the year and why?
- Have you ever been stuck when writing new posts?
- Weird: Would you be willing to bungee jump off a bridge with a thin rope tied around you for 3,000 followers and 1,000 likes?
A Post I Enjoyed Writing- Uhhh I have no idea because I loved them all but I’m required to put one here… so TADA: Plot Twists Feelings!?!?
THANK YOU to everyone who read and again a round of applause for the nominees! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE (even if in my last random thoughts post I admitted why I wasn’t a huge fan).
*I will be posting my reviews for this month very soon so stay tuned!